The Benevolence Committee serves the members of DICC by channeling their gifts in such a way that they demonstrate the love of Christ to the larger Bangladeshi community around us.
Students at CCTB enjoying their new Bible study book provided in part by our Benevolence Fund
DICC allocates 10 percent of all its income to the Benevolence Fund.
Every Benevolence application is reviewed based on the following criteria:
- That the applicant tries to meet human needs holistically, and that the project demonstrates the love of Christ either physically or spiritually.
- That the giving reflects the needs of the whole population of Bangladesh, especially those who do not have easy access to other funding.
- That the project must have some active link to DICC, through a member or via a recognised missions agency.
- That a transparent structure of communication and accountability is in place.
- That the project is specific and does not obligate DICC to any long-term commitment. It should not foster a spirit of dependency.
- Applications for projects up to 250,000 BDT are invited.
Download the application form here DICC | Application Form